FAQs Class Offerings
Where will the classes be offered?
- All classes will be offered at the Delaware Safety Council or at regular facilities at which we offer classes. We will consider offering classes at the facilities of organizations if a minimum number of students register. Registrations minimums vary by class. Please check with Delaware Safety Council.
How will the class sessions for the OSHA 10-Hour and OSHA 30-Hour and other courses be scheduled?
- The standard (preferred) scheduling of the OHSA 10-Hour will be two (2) 5-hour classes on consecutive days. The standard (preferred) scheduling of the OSHA 30-Hour will be 5 consecutive 6-hour classes in one week. Other configurations will be considered based on class needs.
Are there certifications available for these classes?
- Students will receive OSHA certification cards upon successful completion of the OSHA 10-Hour and OSHA 30-Hour courses. The cards are created by OSHA and the student should allow up to 30 days for delivery.
- All other certification courses the student will receive the certification card t the end of the class . The Delaware Safety Council will issues certificates of completion for non- certification classes.
Do the courses involve audio and/or video presentations?
- Yes, most, if not all, classes include on-screen media, some with audio. Organizations wishing to have these classes presented at their sites must be able to provide facilities for audio/video presentations.