All Classroom and Online Defensive Driving Courses are:
- Fully approved and certified for your insurance premium discounts.
- 3-point credit by the State of Delaware
Why take Defensive Driving?
Many roadway accidents are caused by driver error. Understanding the concept of “defensive driving” can help to reduce the likelihood of being involved in an accident. The course will provide techniques to help prevent and avoid accidents, information on new laws, regulations and more.
Basic Defensive Driving Classes
- Basic classes are for anyone who has not previously taken a Defensive Driving course or has not taken a Defensive Driving course within three (3) years. Class length: 6 hours
Advanced Defensive Classes (Refresher)
- Advanced classes are taken within three (3) years in order to keep their policies up to date. Class length: 3 hours
Behavior Modification Classes
- The DSC offers Behavior Modification classes for all three counties in Delaware. Please call for upcoming dates and to register. This course is not available online. Class length: 8 hours
Click on the link below to view information for:
Classroom Course Schedule and Self Registration Information
Online CourseClassroom Locations