COVID-19 Response - Delaware Safety Council Closing and Class Cancellation - Issued March 22, 2020, 8 PM
The health and safety of our staff, instructors, clients and community continues to be paramount to the Delaware Safety Council. We have updated our COVID-19 policy based on the stay-at-home order issued by Governor Carney on March 22, 2020 and other rapidly changing conditions. As of the release date and time of this notice:
- 1. The Delaware Safety Council will close its office at 4:30 PM on Monday, March 23, 2020. We will maintain operations utilizing our work-at-home plan until the stay-at-home order is lifted.
- 2. The Delaware Safety Council is canceling all on-site/off-site classes through Friday, May 15, 2020.
- 3. NO new on-site/off-site classes will be schedule for ANY type of training until the stay-at-home order is lifted!
- 4. Reminder: The Delaware Safety Council offers online training for its Basic and Advanced Defensive Driving Courses. Visit Delawaresafety.org, click on the “Defensive Driving” tab and choose “Online Course Information”.
- 5. You can continue to contact us in the following ways:
- · Mail to address: Delaware Safety Council, 2 Penns Way, #201, New Castle, DE 19720
- · Telephone (302) 276-0660 or Email: Messages returned as soon as possible.
- - firstname.lastname@example.org or Ext. 200 Executive Director
- - email@example.com or Ext. 216 Defensive Driving and Office Manager
- - firstname.lastname@example.org or Ext. 214 Community Program Manager
- 6. We will maintain a callback list of all who wish to be notified of the resumption of class activity. We regret any inconvenience that these necessary steps may cause. Please be assured that our staff will make every effort to accommodate the needs of our clients and instructors with only minimum disruptions. Please feel free to reach out to us with any and all questions.
- Pete Booker
- Executive Director